PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS RELATED TO XMMS ON THE XMMS MAILING LIST.
The mailing list addresses are:
Please help us managing incoming mail by following a few rules
when you write to any of the fvwm related mailing list:
- When quoting previous mails in a discussion, please put
your replies below the quoted portions of the text.
- Quote all relevant parts of the original mail in a
- Type about 66 to 72 characters per line.
- Insert line breaks manually, even if your email program
does it for you.
- Always specify the fvwm version you use when asking
questions or reporting problems.
They are maintained by Jason Tibbitts, and are Majordomo based mailing
lists. To subscribe to a list, send "
in the body of a message to the appropriate
To unsubscribe from the list, send "
unsubscribe" in the
body of a message to the appropriate
*-request addresses are:
Subscription requests sent to the list will be ignored!
Please follow the above instructions for subscribing properly.
To report problems with any of the mailing lists, send mail to
Also the mailing lists are archived:
Several IRC channels are also available to discuss fvwm related
topics or to get help. They are not official in a sense that the
fvwm developers maintain them, but there is a chance to meet some
of the developers there:
- #fvwm on freenode
- +fvwm.de on IRCnet (German channel)